What our Students say!
- Colin tutored both our daughters for the 11-plus and his wealth of experience with the exams meant we felt totally relaxed about the process. We were confident that if the school was right for our girls, they would get in, and they did.Ben WoollenParent
- I have had the pleasure to deal with Chepstow directly and seen them in action teaching others. In both settings I have been massively impressed with their professionalism, ability to gauge the needs of their students and effectiveness in delivering a tailored programme. The results are immediate and obvious.Big Four PartnerCorporate Partner
- The summer before our daughter’s exams Gráinne woke us up to the reality that our daughter had a lot of work to do to pass her 11+ to boarding school. Gráinne set us up with a realistic learning plan that we followed and it worked! Gráinne gave our daughter a great sense of motivation and she enjoyed her lessons.L.MParent
- Colin managed to keep our son interested and motivated well enough for him to pass the selective entrance exam to St Dunstan's. Well done to both of them.Kevin SandersParent
- Initially, I looked for David to practice conversation and improve my confidence in the use of English in a corporate environment, but David helped me a lot more than that, helping me to simulate real situations, discussing different subjects, always in depth and helping me since improving my grammar even in the interpretation of non-trivial points in a complex text of the project in which he was working. A great tutor, very attentive and dedicated, whom I recommend to anyone looking for personalized and practical knowledge of the English language.Guilherme MarsonStudent
- Thank you for all your hard work with Isabel. I've really seen her confidence increasing.S.TParent
- Grainne is a truly special tutor, we feel very lucky to have found her. My daughter bonded with her quickly and actively enjoyed their weekly sessions. Whilst Grainne was instrumental in her securing a place at JAGS (as well as receiving offers and academic scholarships from a number of other excellent schools, all achieved through online tuition), it was the personal support she offered that we valued above all. My daughter continues to ask for occasional sessions with Grainne when she needs a boost of confidence or someone to help her through a tricky topic, and we are thrilled that she has such a wonderful and supportive woman in her life.B.FParent