What our Students say!
- Gráinne was wonderful! She was really upbeat, proactive and picked up exactly where Louis needed to focus his attentions on for the upcoming test. I was very pleased she came to give an injection of energy. She worked him pretty hard and gave him some good tips. She engaged very well with Louis who initially was nervous to have a new teacher, but she worked gently through this. I must say I would highly recommend her.A.CParent
- I have had the pleasure to deal with Chepstow directly and seen them in action teaching others. In both settings I have been massively impressed with their professionalism, ability to gauge the needs of their students and effectiveness in delivering a tailored programme. The results are immediate and obvious.Big Four PartnerCorporate Partner
- Thank you for all your hard work with Isabel. I've really seen her confidence increasing.S.TParent
- Colin tutored both our daughters for the 11-plus and his wealth of experience with the exams meant we felt totally relaxed about the process. We were confident that if the school was right for our girls, they would get in, and they did.Ben WoollenParent
- Gráinne is an outstanding tutor. Not only is she on top of her subject (in our case, Maths), she is also expert in making sessions fun and calming nerves. She gave my daughter vital support before entrance tests exams, boosted her confidence immensely and taught her relaxation techniques that will serve her well for the years ahead.L.BParent
- Colin managed to keep our son interested and motivated well enough for him to pass the selective entrance exam to St Dunstan's. Well done to both of them.Kevin SandersParent
- The lessons I had with you made such a huge impact on me! I still try to apply the lessons you taught me today.Durone StokesStudent